Hey, once a sigil has served it’s purpose, how do you go about cancelling/removing it? In particular one you wrote on yourself. Haven’t done much sigil work before so I’d appreciate some advice :) thank you!
There’s lots of ways.
1. Drawing through it/over it with a symbol designed to end the effects and close out the work.
2. Erasing from your skin (alcohol takes sharpie off of nearly everything, including skin)
3. Forgetting about it (which is hard if you have to see it often)
4. Reprogramming it through modification/addition/etc, which can backfire more easily than the other ideas.
5. and of course, Wait it out if it’s not permanent. You don’t necessarily have to formally end every action, but it is good to then follow up once a year or so with a little practice to tie off loose ends like that when they’ve been forgotten.